Why Work For Us?
The Keynote Group is always looking for top talent and would love to hear why you would be a great fit for our team.
There is something special about working with the Keynote team. Our sense of pride centers around the ability we have to help spread positive messages on a global platform. Our ability to make a difference in people’s lives gives us a unique opportunity to develop the perfect team ready for a worthwhile environment.
We are on a constant journey of growth and searching for leaders who are self-motivated, inspired, and looking to make a positive impact in the world.
Every day we continue to build on the strengths of our company, our clients, and our creativity to become the most respected company in our industry.
What We Offer
- The challenge of meaningful work- we offer opportunities to work with international thought leaders that help change lives on a global scale.
- A unique company culture- The Keynote Group encourages creative problem solving and a team-centric environment.
- Employee development- The Keynote Group believes there is always an opportunity to learn. We encourage and provide training at every level, eager to see you reach your full potential.
- Competitive compensation- We believe that if you work for an industry leader, you should be compensated like one.
What We Expect From You
- The ability to collaborate around and contribute to The Keynote Group’s mission- We are looking for passionate, committed, people willing to go above and beyond to meet our goals.
- A team-minded mentality- our success is dependent on the success of the team as a whole. We encourage communication and have a company-wide open door policy.
- Creative thinking and a positive attitude- We believe a good attitude is essential. We thrive on challenge and change and are looking for those who are willing to rise to the occasion.
Internships With Us
Join The Keynote Group for an opportunity to work with leading experts in the fields of marketing, public relations, branding, sales, and professional speaking.
The Keynote Group offers our interns a unique opportunity to gain essential experience in a fast-paced, positive environment, with opportunities to gain knowledge and industry know-how every day. Each intern is paired with a division leader to develop their skills and move exciting campaigns forward. We encourage growth from within and offer training at every step. From building globally relevant client relationships to helping the local community, The Keynote Group Internship Program is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to help build the leaders of tomorrow.
“As an intern for The Keynote Group I was able to learn valuable skills and knowledge that will help further my professional career, from some of the most devoted, experienced, and passionate people there are. Their devotion to their clients brought another level of work ethic that taught me the importance of being passionately involved with the workplace. The Keynote Group internship program helped build the platform I need to thrive in the business world.”Edward Shell
“Being part of The Keynote Group (TKG) as the Public Relations Intern was a great experience and opportunity for me not only at a professional level but also in a personal one. It was nerve-wracking to start my first internship, but since day one at TKG I felt part of the team. I felt that I was more than the usual intern who files papers and brings coffee; I was able to participate in brainstorming sessions with new clients and was assigned to work in projects for current clients.
I came to the internship without really knowing what a speaker bureau company does, but during my time at TKG I learned about the field and developed an interest and appreciation for it. I was constantly challenged to do things out of my comfort zone, which help me develop skills that will help me in my future job. I appreciate working in a company of this size, where you get to know and work with everyone and be part of the organizational culture.”Juanita Bustamante